This is a non-profit organization within The Art Of Music Learning Center, where student and staff volunteers travel to high-risk communities to educate, love, and care for other parts of our city. With the holidays fast approaching, this is what we're asking for:
1) Clothing donations - Don't give your old clothes to Good Will! Give them to us, and we will personally deliver them to the communities that need them most!
2) Non-Perishable Food Donations
3) Toy Donations - Again, we will hand deliver them!
4) Shoe Donations
5) Book Donations - Don't throw them away! We will pass out books to the communities. It doesn't matter what genre!
6) Bible Donations - If you have Bibles laying around that you're willing to donate, we will pass them out at the communities who need them.
7) Last, but not least, if you're willing to volunteer your time, that would be great. Time is the most precious asset a person can give.
Call Miss Deb with any questions: 346-203-2146